Nơi tự sướng!!!
Chỉnh tag tầm bậy nên menu chỉ có tác dụng trưng cho vui là chính cho đẹp là 10, để kiếm chính xác bạn vui lòng kéo xuống dưới và dùng mục search ngay trên phần Recent posts ha :">


Thursday, October 16, 2014

Thorki/Stucky art collection [Update 12/24/14]

As mentioned in the title, this is simply a mild-private space to save links of some fabulous works dedicated to Thor x Loki and Steve/Bucky i've luckily seen (mostly from weibo, 'cause it's much easier to recall some links in English than in Chinese :'(). I definitely will link to the author's site (or the site where I found it) at the top of each one. Though it's completely for personal purpose and make no profit, i'm not sure whether i need a permission from the owner to do so. Should anyone find something is unacceptable or any mistakes, just poke me by leaving comment then x_x












For those who don't know, the following based-on-fairy-tale dous belongs to pluzary@lofter, in Vietnam we call it 'Golden Axe', I dont know what other version's name is but I think they all have the same storyline.



Okay let me highlight something, I don't know Chinese, though I can type Chinese character and understand some of them. All I need to do is use ABBYY, Google translate and then correct some grammar mistakes, thank God it's easy to undersatnd, But due to my poor English it's obviously still remain a lot of mistakes, hope you won't mind, and I really sorry for that.

1 comment: